Varanasi, one of the world’s oldest living cities. Enjoy a morning and evening boat ride on the Ganges River and marvel at the Ghats, stone steps leading to the riverbank used for centuries by devotees as bathing and cremation sites. You’ll learn about India’s three ancient religious traditions – Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism – as you walk through Varanasi’s old city with an expert guide.
Visiting / Important Place
Varanasi : Main Kashi Vishwanath temple, Annapurna Devi temple, Ganga Aarti, Kal Bhairav Mandir, Sarnath.
Day 01 : Arrival Varanasi
Upon arrival in Varanasi, SHPL representatives will assist to transfer you to the hotel, enjoy sightseeing tour of Varanasi. The tour covers Temples, one of the biggest universities of India (Banaras Hindu University). In the evening, view “ Ganga Aarati” ceremony on the Ghatsand Boating (Direct Payment). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Varanasi
In the morning, enjoy boat cruise at the river Ganges to observe the way of life of pilgrims by the Ghats.
your journey of heart and soul in the holy city of Lord Shiva. Visit Main Kashi Vishwanath temple one of the 12 jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva, Annapurna Devi temple and Vishalakshi Devi.
Later excursion to Sarnath, 10km east of Varanasi, is one of the Buddhism’s major centers of India. After attaining enlightenment, the Buddha came to Sarnath where he gave his first sermon. Visit the deer park and the museum and later back to Varanasi. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Departure :
Representatives will assist to transfer you to airport in time to catch flight for home destination.
——–End of the Tour. ———-
Cost includes :-
* All transfers & sightseeing by A/C vehicle as per itinerary.
* A/C hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis.
* Complimentary breakfast.
* Toll charges, parking, driver allowance & currently applicable taxes.
Cost Excludes :-
– Any personal expenditure like tip, Pooja etc.
– Any Entrance Ticket (Monument & Museum ).
– Any Train/Flight Ticket Service tax as actual.
– Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
– Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
– Porterage at airport / station & hotels, insurance , laundry , liquors , wine etc.
– Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides , roadblocks , etc.
– Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport.
– Mandatory X-Mas /New Year eve supplementary charges, that should be paid by the guest directly to the hotel concerned.
Package cost per person: (Cost is indicative only, actual cost may change as per the requirements)
|No. Of Pax||A/C Vehicle||Standard||Deluxe||Luxury|
|02 – 04||Etios / Dzier (Sedan)||07,500/-||09,500/-||12,500/-|
|04 -06||Ertiga / Innova (SUV)||06,500/-||08,500/-||11,500/-|
|16+||On Demand for better deal and offers, contact us.
Whats app+91-9415226053 / 9336908251
These rates are subjected to 90 days prior online booking . If customer requires current booking which means booking between 1 to 90 days prior. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Hotel Details : (Depends of Room availability)
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
(1) We require 50% advance deposit to hold the booking.
(2) Balance 50% must reach us to tour starting date.
Terms & Conditions :- (Apply)
– A/C in Vehicle .
– Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
– No change is permissible when one package is confirmed.
– If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our customer to similar hotel.
– Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
– Due to any inclement weather condition,we are not liable for any kind of refund.
Leave a Comment