Visiting / Important Place
Varanasi : Main Kashi Vishwanath temple, Annapurna Devi temple, Ganga Aarti, Kal Bhairav Mandir, Sarnath.
Prayag : Triveni Sangam, Allahabad Fort, Patalpuri Hanuman Temple, Anand Bhawan.
Gaya : Vishnupad temple, Phalgu River, Mangala Gauri temple, Tibetan Monastery, Mahabodhi temple, Thai monastery
Day 01: Arrival Varanasi(By Air/Train)
Upon arrival at Varanasi airport/train staion, our company representative / driver will meet and assist you to your hotel. 06:00 P.M. In the evening, view “Ganga Aarti” and Boating (Direct Payment)ceremony on the Ghats. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Varanasi(local sightseeing)
Today early in the morning go for temple visit which include Kal Bhairav Darshan, Main Kashi Vishwanath temple one of the 12 Jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva, Annapurna Devi temple then return to hotel have your breakfast & check-out from hotel then proceed to visit Tulsi Manas Mandir, Durga Mandir, Sankat Mochan Temple & New Vishwanath Temple (B.H.U) etc. proceed to Sarnath. This tour will cover Dhamek Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa, Jain Temple Buddha Museum, Ashok Pillar, and Deer Park.Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Varanasi (Kashi)-Bodhgaya(275 Kms. – 06 Hrs. approx).
Drive to BODHGAYA visit Mahabodhi temple, Bodhi Tree, Great Buddha statue, Royal Bhutan monastery, Thai monastery, Chinese temple etc overnight stay at BodhGaya hotel.
Day 04 : Bodhgaya (Gaya)-Varanasi
After breakfast proceed to GAYA to visit Vishnupad temple, Phalgu River for Ritual Pinda Dann Pooja then visit Mangala Gauri temple. Later back to Varanasi, overnight stay at Varanasi hotel.
Day 05 : Varanasi-Allahabad(150kms/03 Hrs)- Varanasi -Departure.
After breakfast at hotel proceed to Allahabad .Have a sacred bath in Triveni Sangam, visit Ananda Bhawan (Except Monday) & Hanuman Temple. Back to Varanasi .Depart to Varanasi airport/train station.
————————- Tour ends with sweet memories.——————
Cost includes :-
* All transfers & sightseeing by A/C vehicle as per itinerary.
* Accommodation on double(twin) sharing as per chosen package.
* Complimentary breakfast.
* Toll charges, parking, driver allowance & currently applicable taxes.
Cost does not include :-
* Ticket Monuments, Amusement Park, Guide Fee, Tips.
* Air /Train fair.
Cost Excludes :-
– Any personal expenditure like tip, Pooja etc.
– Any Entrance Ticket (Monument & Museum ).
– Any Train/Flight Ticket Service tax as actual.
– Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
– Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
– Porterage at airport / station & hotels, insurance , laundry , liquors , wine etc.
– Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides , roadblocks , etc.
– Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport.
– Mandatory X-Mas /New Year eve supplementary charges,that should be paid by the guest directly to the hotel concerned.
|Price is based on: Per Person|
|Vehicle for N0. Of Pax||Budget Tours||Deluxe Tours||Luxury Tours|
|Indigo/Etios ( 02-04 Pax)||15,500/-||19,500/-||22,500/-|
|Innova (04-06 Pax)||14,500/-||18,500/-||21,500/-|
|Tempoo Traveller (10-14)||13,500/-||17,500/-||20,500/-|
These rates are subjected to 90 days prior online booking . If customer requires current booking which means booking between 1 to 90 days prior. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
FOR MORE DETAILS & RESERVATION, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
(1) We require 50% advance deposit to hold the booking.
(2) Balance 50% must reach us to tour starting date.
Terms & Conditions :- (Apply)
– A/C in Vehicle .
– Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
– No change is permissible when one package is confirmed.
– If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our customer to similar hotel.
– Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
– Due to any inclement weather condition,we are not liable for any kind of refund.
Leave a Comment